Date: Tuesday 14th July
Time: 14.00-14.30 BST
More and more organisations are relying on Microsoft Teams to support and enhance remote working and ensure their employees stay engaged and connected. This has led to a surge in active users contributing to content creation and sharing, which must be governed and backed up securely.
During these changing times, IT must stay resilient and find a proactive approach that maintains compliance and governance in their organisation while enabling scalability and their end users to feel empowered.
IT must now address key challenges:
- How to manage and support the influx of Teams users and relevant content.
- How to make it easy for users to maximise their Microsoft Teams experience and minimise Teams sprawl.
- Understanding the types of information being stored in new Teams and shared externally.
- Controlling the growth of Teams usage and implementing the correct governance.
Join our webinar to find out how you can extend beyond the native governance features of Teams to ensure your business has control of its content and data growth, and mitigates risk and non-compliance issues.
- Automation can help IT scale workload and user requests as well as delegate ongoing administration of Microsoft Teams.
- IT can stay in control with policy enforcement, without disrupting user adoption.
- Effective user provisioning set-up can guide end users to manage content correctly, while enabling IT productivity.
Stephen has a wealth of experience going back 20+ years in the IT industry, working mainly within the Microsoft ecosystem. He has been a trusted advisor to customers seeking to transform their business through technology. Stephen has guided customers through technology developments and trends to enable and accelerate transformation and realise positive business outcomes. Since becoming a Solutions Architect at AvePoint he has been very excited to open up new conversations with customers as they seek to migrate to Microsoft 365, and to manage and protect their information assets once they get there!
Chris is a Solution Sales Specialist for Microsoft technologies at Insight, with a specific focus on end user services. With a proven track record of supporting businesses in their journey to the cloud, Chris advises clients of the most relevant tools and services to drive end user productivity improvements.
Register for the webinar
In partnership with